Our 1 Door Mesh Lockers with sloping tops are manufactured by us at our factory in Manchester.
Sloping Tops act as a deterrent to stop users placing objects on top of the locker. Lockers with sloping tops are supplied fully welded, with no assembly required.
The open mesh design provides clear visible storage, to enable you to see what is being stored.
Wire mesh Lockers offer increased ventilation which helps damp clothes to dry, avoiding a build-up of nasty smells.
1 Door Wire Mesh Lockers with Sloping Tops are available as a Nest of 1 (Single), Nest of 2 (Double) and Nest of 3 (Triple), and in a choice of 2 depths.
Our robust 1 Door Wire Mesh Lockers with sloping tops offer the user a full-length storage compartment and a high hat shelf with an individual full height door. The full length storage compartment has a coat hook fitted so you can hang clothing and a name plate on the door so users can attach their own stickers for easy identification.
The lockers door(s) are securely locked using our 3-point locking system – this system ensures the door is secured at the top, middle and bottom. Each door has a hasp & staple so you can use own choice of padlocks.
1 Door Mesh Lockers with sloping tops have a 150mm base/legs. This 150mm clearance allows for cleaning under the locker and to also accommodate heating pipes used in drying rooms.
Our 1 Door Wire Mesh Lockers with sloping tops are nested during manufacture. Purchasing nested lockers is the most cost-effective option when kitting out your room. We can calculate the most economical options for you. Simply email us your layout and the locker type you require, and we can do the rest.
Our 1 Door wire mesh Lockers with Sloping Tops are also available without sloping tops.
Not sure of the best option?
We can calculate the most cost and space-effective option for your room. Simply email us your layout and we can do the rest.
1 Door Wire Mesh Lockers with Sloping Tops Features & Benefits
- Our robust 1 Door Wire Mesh Lockers with Sloping Tops are manufactured by us at our factory just outside Manchester
- Available as a nest of 1, nest of 2, or nest of 3, to save you money on large projects
- 127mm high Sloping Top to deter users from using the top of the lockers as storage
- Supplied fully welded, no assembly required
- Complete with a high-hat shelf and single coat hook
- 3-point locking system; securing the door at the top and bottom
- Fitted with a hasp and staple for use with your own choice of padlock
- Overall height includes 150mm legs; raising the mesh locker off the floor
- Complete with wall and floor fixing brackets
- Direct from us; a trusted UK manufacturer
- No nasty smells as the wire mesh offers increased ventilation, which helps damp clothes to dry naturally
- Offers visible storage, so you can see what is being stored
- Offers secure storage, giving you peace of mind your items are in a safe and secure place
- Gives the user the option of using different types of padlocks for different levels of security
- Allows you to clean underneath the locker
- Allows you to secure the lockers to the floor, wall or back to back
- Saves time on the installation as the lockers are fully assembled
- Supplied with our 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee