1 Door Wire Mesh Lockers (which are also known as 1 Tier Mesh Lockers) are available from stock as a Nest of 1 (Single), Nest of 2 (Double) and Nest of 3 (Triple).
Our 1 Door Mesh Lockers which are manufactured by us at our factory in Manchester, are supplied fully welded, with no assembly required. The open mesh design provides clear visible storage, to enable you to see what is being stored. This is essential in security sensitive environments.
As well as clear visibility, wire mesh Lockers offer increased ventilation which helps damp clothes to dry, avoiding a build-up of nasty smells. Our 1 Door Wire Mesh Locker are in 2 depths as standard.
Our robust 1 Door Wire Mesh Lockers are designed to offer the user a full-length storage compartment and a high hat shelf with an individual full height door. Each locker has a coat hook fitted so you can hang clothing and a name plate so users can attach their own stickers for easy identification.
The Wire Mesh Locker Door(s) are securely locked using our 3-point locking system – this system ensures the door is secured at the top, middle and bottom. Each door is fitted with a hasp & staple. This gives the user the option of using different types of padlocks for different levels of security.
1 Door Mesh Lockers, (manufactured by us) come with a base/legs, this base creates a clearance of 150mm. This 150mm space allows for cleaning under the locker and to also accommodate heating pipes used in drying rooms.
Our 1 Door Wire Mesh Lockers which are nested during manufacture, purchasing nested lockers are the most cost-effective option when kitting out your room. We can calculate the most economical options for you. Simply email us your layout and the locker type you require, and we can do the rest.
Features & Benefits of our 1 Door Wire Mesh Lockers
- Our robust 1 Door Wire Mesh Lockers are manufactured by us at our factory just outside Manchester and are available from stock
- Available as a nest of 1, nest of 2, or nest of 3, to save you money on large projects
- Complete with a high-hat shelf and single coat hook
- 3-point locking system; securing the door at the top and bottom
- Fitted with a hasp and staple for use with your own choice of padlock
- Overall height includes 150mm legs; raising the mesh locker off the floor
- Complete with wall and floor fixing brackets
- No assembly required
- Available from stock
- Direct from us; a trusted UK manufacturer
- Can be easily handled
- No nasty smells as the wire mesh offers increased ventilation, which helps damp clothes to dry naturally
- Offers visible storage, so you can see what is being stored
- Offers secure storage, giving you peace of mind your items are in a safe and secure place
- Gives the user the option of using different types of padlocks for different levels of security
- Allows you to clean underneath the locker
- Allows you to secure the lockers to the floor, wall or back to back
- Saves time on the installation as the lockers are fully assembled
- Supplied with our 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee