- “Goods” means goods displayed for sale on our site;
- “User” means any user of our site;
- “Us / Our / We” means AMP Wire Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 3633177 whose registered office is located at Sun Iron Works, Ward Street, Chadderton, Oldham, OL9 9EX.
- “Our site” means the website located at ampwire.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
- “You / Your” means a user of our site.
- We consider that we have appropriate policies, rules and technical measures in place to protect any information transmitted to or from us by electronic means from improper use or disclosure, unauthorised access, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, we ask that you please read all the sections below to understand the risks involved in communicating and transmitting sensitive information by email.
- Please note that email is not a 100% secure communications medium. Messages sent by email may not be secure and may be intercepted by third parties. In the interests of preserving confidentiality in your personal details, we strongly advise that you take this into consideration before you send us any information by email. By sending us information by email you do so at your own risk and you will not hold us responsible for any loss that you suffer as a result.
- The email address you provide to us is where we will send our response. If you have chosen to discuss your personal account details via email we will try to respond to you in the same manner. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information by email. If you would prefer to communicate with us by telephone or other means please contact us and let us know.
- USE OF OUR SITE
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- Our site is intended for people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.]
- By using our site you warrant that you are over the age of 18.
- You agree not to use our site (or any part thereof) for any illegal or fraudulent purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws;
- You agree not to upload or transmit through our site without limitation, any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware or adware or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt or adversely affect the normal operating procedures of any computer hardware or software or commit any offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990;
- You agree not to attempt to breach any security or privacy mechanisms associated with our site or attempt to collect information about any other person through our site;
- You warrant that any information uploaded to our site will be accurate and in compliance with applicable laws and will not contain any material which is defamatory, discriminatory or promotes discrimination on the grounds of race sex religion nationality disability sexual orientation or age, is offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety, or that incites violence or infringes the intellectual property rights of any other person, is in breach of any duty of confidentiality, is intended to deceive, misrepresents your identity, gives the impression that it emanates from us if that is not the case or advocates promotes or assists any unlawful act.;
- You will not use our site in a way that may cause our site to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or rendered such that the effectiveness or functionality of our site is in any way impaired;
- You will not use our site to transmit or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- You will not use our site in any manner which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company or the rights thereof (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy);
- You will not attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of our site or our equipment or software; and,
- You agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any other User arising out of that User’s use of our site, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to us;
- You shall ensure that the Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting Gemma Taylor by email at email@example.com ;
- You will not impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use; and
agree that the security of any password issued to you rests with you and you must not disclose it to any third party. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you will contact us immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in ‘Your Obligations’ above.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, our site (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of our site; and/or
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain our site. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of our site or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of our site.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any Goods from our site at any time and/or remove, screen or edit any materials or content on our site.
- You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Third Party Links
- In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- Our site may include information and materials uploaded by other Users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other Users on our site do not represent our views or values. If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us by email at email@example.com
Intellectual Property and Right to Use
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of our site shall remain at all times vested in us, our suppliers or our licensors. All such rights are reserved. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us, our suppliers or our licensors.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within our site is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content on our site is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, modify, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Limitation of Liability
- While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on our site, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees that it is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- Our site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made. We make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to our site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from, or in relation to, our site.
- We make no warranty that our site will meet your requirements or that your use of our site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for (i) any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through our site; or (ii) any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from downloading or using any material or data from our site.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
Whether you are a consumer or a business User:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply https://ampwire.co.uk/terms/
If you are a business User:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer User:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
- No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any provision.
- There may be occasions when you are unhappy with the service that we provided to you. In these cases, we will endeavour to be fair and efficient in handling any complaint you should have and to process your complaint confidentially.
- If you have a complaint, please send us a letter to our office address: AMP Wire Limited, Sun Iron Works, Ward Street, Chadderton, Oldham, OL9 9EX, or an e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will endeavour to provide you with a likely timescale for resolving the dispute. We will keep you informed about the progress of your complaint. We undertake to check our system regularly for handling complaints and we welcome any suggestion you may have in relation to how this system may be improved.
Thank you for visiting our site.