Our Clean and Dirty Wire Mesh Lockers are perfect for users who need to separate clean and dirty items within one locker unit.
Popular with construction companies, factories and oil and gas industries (including offshore facilities), our Clean and Dirty Wire Mesh lockers are perfect, where ventilation and drying of wet or soiled work wear is important.
Clean & Dirty wire mesh lockers offer the individual 1 full height door which encloses 2 internal compartments with a single coat hook in each and a high-hat self. Each door is fitted with our 3-point locking system – which secures the door at the top and bottom – and also a Hasp & Staple so you can use your own padlocks. The door also has a name plate so users can attach their own stickers for easy identification.
Our Clean and Dirty Mesh Lockers have a 150mm base which raises the locker from the floor allowing you to clean underneath or for accommodating heating pipes in drying rooms.
The open mesh design provides clear visible storage, to enable you to see what is being stored, which is essential in security sensitive environments. As well as clear visibility, the wire mesh offers increased ventilation which helps damp clothes to dry, avoiding a build-up of nasty smells.
Supplied with our 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
Our Clean and Dirty Wire Mesh Lockers are priced on application. Please contact the sales department on 0161 620 7250 for a free quotation.
Features & Benefits of our Clean and Dirty Wire Mesh Lockers
- Our Clean and Dirty Wire Mesh Lockers are manufactured by us at our factory just outside Manchester
- Available as a nest of 1 or nest of 2
- One full length door with three-point locking, securing the door fully at the top and bottom.
- Complete with a high-hat shelf
- Top compartment full width with fixed shelf, 305mm from top
- Two hanging compartments; 1519mm tall, each 229mm wide containing a single coat hook
- Fitted with a hasp and staple for use with your own padlock
- Overall height includes 150mm legs; raising the mesh locker off the floor
- Complete with wall and floor fixing brackets
- No assembly required
- Direct from us; a trusted UK manufacturer
- Can be easily handled
- No nasty smells as the wire mesh offers increased ventilation, which helps damp clothes to dry naturally
- Offers visible storage, so you can see what is being stored
- Offers secure storage, giving you peace of mind, your items are in a safe and secure place
- Gives the user the option of using different types of padlocks for different levels of security
- Allows you to clean underneath the locker
- Allows you to secure the lockers to the floor, wall or back to back
- Saves time on the installation as the lockers are fully assembled
- Customised options are available
Bulk Ordering and Contractor Discounts Available – email us your requirements for a quotation