Our 6 Door Wire Mesh Lockers are perfect for securing personal effects and are popular for storing shoes, boots and bags etc. 6 Door Wire Mesh Lockers are also ideal for use in the retail sectors for displaying goods.
To give you an idea of how versatile our 6 Door Wire Mesh Lockers are, here at AMP Wire Ltd use our 6 Door Mesh Lockers to store our PPE items such as gloves, face masks and shoes etc.
6 Door Wire Mesh Lockers are available as a single unit, nest of 2, or nest of 3. Nested lockers are a cost-effective option when you require more than one. This saves you money (as the nested option works out cheaper) and also time, when you are installing the lockers.
All our 6 Door Wire Mesh Lockers have a 150mm base which raises the locker from the floor allowing you to clean underneath or for accommodating heating pipes in drying rooms.
The open wire mesh allows you to see what is being stored which is essential in certain environments. Mesh lockers have increased ventilation which prevents the build-up of nasty smells and allows damp clothes to dry naturally.
Available from stock and supplied with our 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee
6 Door Wire Mesh Lockers are also available without doors
Features & Benefits of our 6 Door Wire Mesh Lockers
- Our 6 Door Wire Mesh Lockers are manufactured by us at our factory just outside Manchester and are available from stock
- Available as a nest of 1, nest of 2, or nest of 3, to save you money on large projects
- Each compartment is 305mm high and has its own lockable door
- Fitted with a hasp and staple for use with your own choice of padlock
- Overall height includes 150mm legs; raising the mesh locker off the floor
- Complete with wall and floor fixing brackets
- No assembly required
- Available from stock
- Direct from us; a trusted UK manufacturer
- Can be easily handled
- No nasty smells as the wire mesh offers increased ventilation, which helps damp clothes to dry naturally
- Offers visible storage, so you can see what is being stored
- Offers secure storage, giving you peace of mind your items are in a safe and secure place
- Gives the user the option of using different types of padlocks for different levels of security
- Allows you to clean underneath the locker
- Allows you to secure the lockers to the floor, wall or back to back
- Saves time on the installation as the lockers are fully assembled
- Supplied with our 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee
Bulk Ordering and Contractor Discounts Available – email us your requirements for a quotation
6 Door Wire Mesh Lockers Specification
Locker Height: 1974mm (includes a 150mm base)
- Nest of 1: 305mm
- Nest of 2: 610mm
- Nest of 3: 915mm
Compartment Width: 305mm
Locking: Hasp & Staple (For use with your own choice of padlock)
6 Door Wire Mesh Lockers Material Specification
Mesh Size: 25.4mm x 25.4mm x 2.5mm
Finish: Bright Zinc Plate
The approximate lead time for our 1 Door Wire Mesh Lockers is approximately 2-3 working days (excluding Bank Holidays). As stocking levels change on a daily basis, we will advise you of any delays or if there is an alternative product available.
Many of our products are entitled to Free Standard Mainland UK Delivery and without any restrictions.
This excludes the following Postcode Areas:- IV, AB, KW, HS, ZE, PA, PH, DD, IM, GY, JE, TR, BT, Isle of White, Isle of Anglesey and Eire. These Postcode areas will be subject to an additional charge, please contact us for a quotation before placing your order. If you have placed your order, we will advise you of the delivery cost and send you a Pro Forma Invoice.
Standard Delivery is Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm and to ground floor / kerbside only unless agreed with AMP Wire Ltd in writing. If there are any delivery restrictions / specific dates / times / dedicated deliveries / above ground floor deliveries, or FORS Registered deliveries, please contact the sales department as there may be an additional cost.
We will deliver using the most economical method, either using our own vehicles or a carrier. Goods may be palletised and delivered on an articulate vehicle. The deliveries are kerb side only so you would need to arrange to unload the vehicle.
This item can be returned and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Goods must be returned in the same condition in which you received them with all original packaging and at your own cost and risk. Once we have received the goods, if we can re-sell, we will refund the cost of the goods only less a 15% restock fee.
Please check the delivery before signed as AMP Wire Ltd will not accept claims for damaged goods if the goods have been signed for. If an item is damaged upon receipt of delivery, please write “Damaged” on the carrier notes and call or email us within 24 hours (if you can add pictures to your email that would be helpful). Our Carriers will NOT accept claims if you sign for the goods or write “unchecked” etc, so please check before signing.
Please see our Delivery and Returns Policy for more information
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Being “Bespoke”, “Custom Made” or “Made to Order” doesn’t mean expensive. From customised dimensions to different materials and finishes, we can help. Simply email us or call our friendly team on 0161 620 7250 to discuss your requirements. View our Gallery to see examples of custom-made products we have manufactured.