Our 3 Door Wire Mesh Lockers with Sloping Tops are popular for storing bags and personal belongings. The sloping top is a great way to stop the accumulation of unwanted debris on top of the lockers.
Each compartment in our 3 Door Mesh Lockers is approximately 600mm high, which is large enough to store work boots and uniforms.
Construction sites, schools and factories find our 3 Door Wire Mesh Lockers with Sloping Tops useful, as they save on floor space and prevent users storing unwanted items on top of the lockers.
Our robust 3 Door Wire Mesh Lockers have increased ventilation which prevents the build-up of nasty smells and allows damp clothes to dry naturally. The open wire mesh allows you to also see what is being stored without the need to open each door.
Each of our 3 Door Mesh Lockers are fitted with a 127mm slope and a 150mm base which raises the locker from the floor allowing you to clean underneath or for accommodating heating pipes in drying rooms
Our 3 Door Lockers are fitted with hasp & staple locking, which allows you to use your own choice of padlocks and come in 2 depths as standard. Each door is also fitted with a name plate so users can attach their own stickers for easy identification.
Purchasing nested lockers are a cost-effective option when you require more than one. Simply email us your layout and the locker type you require, and we can calculate the most economical options for you.
Supplied with our 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee
Our 3 Door wire mesh Lockers with Sloping Tops are also available without sloping tops.
Not sure of the best option?
We can calculate the most cost and space-effective option for your room. Simply email us your layout and we can do the rest.
2 Door Wire Mesh Lockers with Sloping Tops Features & Benefits
- Robust 3 Door Wire Mesh Lockers are manufactured by us at our factory just outside Manchester
- Available as a nest of 1, nest of 2, or nest of 3
- 127mm high Sloping Top to deter users from using the top of the lockers as storage
- Supplied fully welded, no assembly required
- Fitted with a hasp and staple for use with your own choice of padlocks
- Overall height includes 150mm legs; raising the mesh locker off the floor
- Complete with wall and floor fixing brackets
- Direct from us; a trusted UK manufacturer
- Can be easily handled
- No nasty smells as the wire mesh offers increased ventilation, which helps damp clothes to dry naturally
- Offers visible storage, so you can see what is being stored
- Offers secure storage, giving you peace of mind, your items are in a safe and secure place
- Gives the user the option of using different types of padlocks for different levels of security
- Allows you to clean underneath the locker
- Allows you to secure the lockers to the floor, wall or back to back
- Saves time on the installation as the lockers are fully assembled
- Supplied with our 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee