Our 1 Door 304 Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Lockers are available as a single nest of 1, nest of 2 (double door) and nest of 3 (triple door).
Manufactured from 304’s grade stainless steel wire mesh at our factory in Manchester with a Cleaned & Pickled finish. 1 Door 304 Stainless Steel Mesh Lockers are supplied fully welded, with no assembly required. 304 Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Lockers are ideal for use in wet/damp areas and where hygiene standards are of the upmost importance. Stainless Steel Mesh Lockers are robust and rust resistant.
1 Door 304 Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Lockers are also available in mild steel with a BZP finish and from stock. Click here to view our standard range of 1 Door Mesh Lockers.
The open mesh design provides clear visible storage, to enable you to see what is being stored, which is essential in security sensitive environments. As well as clear visibility, the wire mesh offers increased ventilation which helps damp clothes to dry, avoiding a build-up of nasty smells.
Our 1 Door 304 Stainless Steel wire mesh lockers are manufactured by us and come in 2 depths as standard.
Designed to offer each user a full-length compartment and hat shelf with an individual full height door. Each 1 Door 304 Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Locker is fitted with a high-level hat shelf and a coat hook. The door(s) are securely locked using our 3-point locking system – this system ensures the door is secured at the top, middle and bottom. The hasp & staple locking system is designed to us an everyday padlock of your choice. 304 Stainless Steel 1 Door Wire Mesh Lockers come complete with a base. This base creates a clearance of 150mm, lifting stored items off the floor. This 150mm space allows for cleaning under the locker and can also accommodate heating pipes used in drying rooms.
1 Door 304 Stainless Steel Mesh Locker can be nested during manufacture. Nested wire mesh lockers are a cost-effective option when you require more than one. This saves you money (as the nested option works out cheaper) and time, when you are installing the lockers.
Features & Benefits of our 1 Door Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Lockers
- Manufactured from 304’s grade Stainless Steel
- Cleaned and Pickled finish
- Robust and rust resistant
- Available as a nest of 1, nest of 2, or nest of 3, to save you money on large projects
- Complete with a high-hat shelf and single coat hook
- 3-point locking system; securing the door at the top and bottom
- Fitted with a hasp and staple for use with your own choice of padlock
- Overall height includes 150mm legs; raising the mesh locker off the floor
- Complete with wall and floor fixing brackets
- No assembly required
- Direct from us; a trusted UK manufacturer
- Can be easily handled
- No nasty smells as the wire mesh offers increased ventilation, which helps damp clothes to dry naturally
- Offers visible storage, so you can see what is being stored
- Offers secure storage, giving you peace of mind your items are in a safe and secure place
- Gives the user the option of using different types of padlocks for different levels of security
- Allows you to clean underneath the locker
- Allows you to secure the lockers to the floor, wall or back to back
- Saves time on the installation as the lockers are fully assembled
- Supplied with our 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee