Our 20 Compartment Wire Mesh Lockers with Doors are manufactured by us right here in the UK and are available from stock.
Robust 20 Multi Compartment Wire Mesh Lockers have 20 individual compartments within one unit. Each compartment opening is approximately 305mm wide x 305mm high. The doors have hasp & staple locking, so you can use your own choice of padlocks.
Originally designed for the construction industry to store boots, our 20 Compartment Wire Mesh Lockers with Doors are a hit across many sectors for their versatility.
Not only can they be used for storing boots, but they can also be used to store sports equipment, displays and securing high value goods.
The open wire mesh design allows you to see what is being stored in our 20 Compartment Wire Mesh Locker, which is essential in security sensitive environments.
The lockers are fitted with 150mm legs which elevates the locker from the floor. This elevation is ideal, so you can clean underneath the 20 multi compartment mesh lockers and also allows for heating pipes which run along the floor.
The 20 Compartment Wire Mesh Lockers with doors are also available without doors.
Available from stock and supplied with our 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee
Features & Benefits of our 20 Compartment Wire Mesh Lockers
- Robust 20 Compartment Wire Mesh Lockers are manufactured by us at our factory just outside Manchester and are available from stock
- Each compartment has its own individual door
- Each individual compartment is 305mm high x 305mm wide
- Fitted with a hasp and staple for use with your own padlocks
- Compartment configuration – 4 compartment high x 5 compartment wide
- Overall height includes 150mm legs; raising the mesh locker off the floor
- Complete with wall and floor fixing brackets
- No assembly required
- Available from stock
- Direct from us; a trusted UK manufacturer
- Can be easily handled
- No nasty smells as the wire mesh offers increased ventilation, which helps damp item to dry naturally
- Offers visible storage, so you can see what is being stored
- Offers secure storage, giving you peace of mind, your items are in a safe and secure place
- Gives the user the option of using different types of padlocks for different levels of security
- Allows you to clean underneath the locker
- Allows you to secure the lockers to the floor, wall or back to back
- Saves time on the installation as the lockers are fully assembled
- Supplied with our 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee
Bulk Ordering and Contractor Discounts Available – email us your requirements for a quotation
20 Compartment Wire Mesh Lockers Specification
Locker Height: 1370mm (includes a 150mm base)
Overall Locker Width: 1525mm
Compartment Width: 305mm
Locking: Hasp & Staple (For use with your own padlock)
Compartment Configuration: 4 compartments high x 5 compartments wide
20 Compartment Wire Mesh Lockers Material Specification
Mesh Size: 25.4mm x 25.4mm x 2.5mm
Finish: Bright Zinc Plate
The approximate lead time for our 20 Compartment Wire Mesh Lockers is approximately 2-3 working days (excluding Bank Holidays). As stocking levels change on a daily basis, we will advise you of any delays or if there is an alternative product available.
Many of our products are entitled to Free Standard Mainland UK Delivery and without any restrictions.
This excludes the following Postcode Areas:- IV, AB, KW, HS, ZE, PA, PH, DD, IM, GY, JE, TR, BT, Isle of White, Isle of Anglesey and Eire. These Postcode areas will be subject to an additional charge, please contact us for a quotation before placing your order. If you have placed your order, we will advise you of the delivery cost and send you a Pro Forma Invoice.
Standard Delivery is Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm and to ground floor / kerbside only unless agreed with AMP Wire Ltd in writing. If there are any delivery restrictions / specific dates / times / dedicated deliveries / above ground floor deliveries, or FORS Registered deliveries, please contact the sales department as there may be an additional cost.
We will deliver using the most economical method, either using our own vehicles or a carrier. Goods may be palletised and delivered on an articulate vehicle. The deliveries are kerb side only so you would need to arrange to unload the vehicle.
This item can be returned and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Goods must be returned in the same condition in which you received them with all original packaging and at your own cost and risk. Once we have received the goods, if we can re-sell, we will refund the cost of the goods only less a 15% restock fee.
Please check the delivery before signed as AMP Wire Ltd will not accept claims for damaged goods if the goods have been signed for. If an item is damaged upon receipt of delivery, please write “Damaged” on the carrier notes and call or email us within 24 hours (if you can add pictures to your email that would be helpful). Our Carriers will NOT accept claims if you sign for the goods or write “unchecked” etc, so please check before signing.
Please see our Delivery and Returns Policy for more information
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Being “Bespoke”, “Custom Made” or “Made to Order” doesn’t mean expensive. From customised dimensions to different materials and finishes, we can help. Simply email us or call our friendly team on 0161 620 7250 to discuss your requirements. View our Gallery to see examples of custom-made products we have manufactured.