Our 2 Door Heavy Duty Wire Mesh Lockers are manufactured from 25mm pitch wire mesh and with 25mm tube frame, which makes them robust, to withstand the toughest of environments. Available as a nest of 1, nest of 2, or nest or 3.
Designed for use across the Emergency Services Sector, our 2 Door Heavy Duty Wire Mesh Lockers or Industrial Lockers are more ridged and robust than our standard wire mesh lockers.
Each of the compartments within our 2 Door Heavy Duty Mesh Lockers are fitted with a coat hook and hasp & staple locking, which allows you to use your own choice of padlocks. Approximately 915mm high, the compartments are large enough for you to store your jackets/coats, boots, bags etc.
The 2 Door Industrial Wire Mesh Lockers offers fantastic security and clear visibility so you can see what is being stored, they also offer free air space, increasing ventilation allowing damp items to dry naturally and avoids nasty smells building up.
Features & Benefits of our 2 Door Heavy Duty Wire Mesh Lockers
- Our 2 Door Heavy Duty Wire Mesh Lockers are manufactured by us at our factory just outside Manchester
- Strong & Robust
- Available as a nest of 1, nest of 2, or nest of 3, to save you money on large projects
- Each compartment is fitted with a single coat hook
- Fitted with a hasp and staple for use with your own padlock
- Overall height includes 150mm legs; raising the mesh locker off the floor
- No assembly required
- Direct from us; a trusted UK manufacturer
- Can be easily handled
- No nasty smells as the wire mesh offers increased ventilation, which helps damp clothes to dry naturally
- Offers visible storage, so you can see what is being stored
- Offers secure storage, giving you peace of mind your items are in a safe and secure place
- Gives the user the option of using different types of padlocks for different levels of security
- Allows you to clean underneath the locker
- Allows you to secure the lockers to the wall or back to back
- Saves time on the installation as the lockers are fully assembled
- Supplied with our 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee
Bulk Ordering and Contractor Discounts Available – email us your requirements for a quotation
2 Door Heavy Duty Wire Mesh Lockers Specification
Locker Height: 1974mm (includes a 150mm base)
- Nest of 1: 317mm
- Nest of 2: 609m
- Nest of 3: 901mm
Locking: Hasp & Staple (For use with your own choice of padlock)
2 Door Heavy Duty Wire Mesh Lockers Material Specification
Mesh Size: 25.4mm x 25.4mm x 2.5mm
Frames: 25mm x 25mm ERW
Finish: Grey Powder Ral 7035
The approximate lead time for our 2 Door Hire Duty Wire Mesh Lockers is approximately 10-14 working days (excluding Bank Holidays). As we are the UK Manufacturer, we will do our upmost to improve on this.
Many of our products are entitled to Free Standard Mainland UK Delivery and without any restrictions.
This excludes the following Postcode Areas:- IV, AB, KW, HS, ZE, PA, PH, DD, IM, GY, JE, TR, BT, Isle of White, Isle of Anglesey and Eire. These Postcode areas will be subject to an additional charge, please contact us for a quotation before placing your order. If you have placed your order, we will advise you of the delivery cost and send you a Pro Forma Invoice.
Standard Delivery is Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm and to ground floor / kerbside only unless agreed with AMP Wire Ltd in writing. If there are any delivery restrictions / specific dates / times / dedicated deliveries / above ground floor deliveries, or FORS Registered deliveries, please contact the sales department as there may be an additional cost.
We will deliver using the most economical method, either using our own vehicles or a carrier. Goods may be palletised and delivered on an articulate vehicle. The deliveries are kerb side only so you would need to arrange to unload the vehicle.
As this product is made to order, we are unable to accept returns, unless damaged.
Please check the delivery before signed as AMP Wire Ltd will not accept claims for damaged goods if the goods have been signed for. If an item is damaged upon receipt of delivery, please write “Damaged” on the carrier notes and call or email us within 24 hours (if you can add pictures to your email that would be helpful). Our Carriers will NOT accept claims if you sign for the goods or write “unchecked” etc, so please check before signing
Please see our Delivery and Returns Policy for more information
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Being “Bespoke”, “Custom Made” or “Made to Order” doesn’t mean expensive. From customised dimensions to different materials and finishes, we can help. Simply email us or call our friendly team on 0161 620 7250 to discuss your requirements. View our Gallery to see examples of custom-made products we have manufactured.